1. The Website Ordering Process: To order an Artwork, Purchaser fills in the Order Form, which is automatically displayed online if the painting is available for sale. After selecting the shipping destination, Purchaser will be redirected to the secure payment page provided by PayPal.com - to complete the transaction. For alternative methods of payment Purchaser needs to contact Seller using online form on Website before placing an order.
2. Order Total: The "TOTAL" on the Order Form is defined as (a) the selling price for the Artwork, plus (b) sales, or any other taxes that Seller is required to collect pursuant to applicable law, plus (c) shipping costs, customs duties (if applicable) and insurance charges. Unless exempt by law, Seller may be required to pay sales tax, or other applicable transactional tax. Seller is obligated to determine whether taxes apply for the Purchaser residing in Canada and is responsible to collect, remit and report any sales or use taxes arising from any transaction. The Purchaser may be subject to pay other tax in Purchaser's domicile. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to determine whether other taxes apply to the transactions and to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority.
3. Packing and Shipping: Seller will be responsible for the cost of packing the Artwork, and the Purchaser will be responsible for the cost of shipping and insuring the Artwork while in transit to Purchaser or to shipping recipient if different than the Purchaser. The Artwork shall be shipped by Seller within 3 (three) business days from the time of receipt of payment from the Purchaser, unless otherwise communicated to the Purchaser. Seller is not responsible for shipping delays or omissions caused by the carrier (Canada Post, USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
4. Shipping Insurance: The Artwork will be carefully packed and insured during transit to cover any damage or non-delivery. Purchaser must check all deliveries upon arrival. If the Artwork is damaged, Purchaser must inform Seller immediately.
5. Return Policy: Seller will process returns within 3 (three) days of delivery. Purchaser will receive a Merchandise Credit for the cost of the Artwork less shipping and handling costs and PayPal fees as soon as Seller has received the Artwork back in original condition. Purchaser is responsible for the costs of returning the Artwork to Seller. The refund will be given in the form of Merchandise Credit, which can be used towards purchasing another Artwork within 6 (six) months. Please note that this Refund Policy is applicable only to the artworks purchased as "Available" and not to "Commission". There is no return or exchange for custom made artworks.
6. Copyrights: Copyrights of the Artwork remains the property of Seller. Purchaser may not reproduce an image of the Artwork and may not, at any time, publish or submit for publication or reproduction any image of the Artwork to any third party including any internet website for any purpose.
7. Refusals: Seller may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time in its sole discretion. Seller will not be liable to any Purchaser or third party by reason of Seller's withdrawing any Artwork before the end of the sale period; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
8. Risk of Loss: When Seller delivers the Artwork to the shipper for shipment to the Purchaser, title to the Artwork and risk of loss will pass to the Purchaser. If the Artwork is damaged in transit, the Purchaser should contact Seller to process a claim under the applicable insurance policy. Seller is not obligated to take an Artwork back under this Agreement if the Artwork was damaged in transit. Seller is obligated to insure all Artworks and Seller is to provide reasonable assistance to help the Purchaser resolve damage claims.